Our amazing brand new city centre studios offer private and shared studio and ensuite accommodation in the heart of Belfast citycentre. The studios are on the doorstep of The Cathedral Quarter, Belfast’s most vibrant district with many coffee shops, restaurants, pubs and amazing street art. The residence offers a wide range of fantastic facilities including WiFi throughout, a mindfulness space and a social programme with native-speaking students.
Students can choose to live in a private studio or in their own ensuite bedroom in a shared studio with a maximum of 3 other people.
|Accommodation Type||Price per week (Sun – Sat)||Extra night (Sat arrival/Sun departure)|
|Shared studio with ensuite bathroom||£210||£35|
(private studio only)
|£330 per apartment||£55 per apartment|
- There is an accommodation placement fee of £50 on all accommodation bookings. Placement fee is also applicable to accommodation changes during a stay.
- An ‘extra night’ usually means only one night early arrival (arriving on a Saturday) or one night late departure (departing on a Sunday). Please check availability before booking.
- If the 2 week Christmas break falls during a student’s course dates, course fees will not be charged but accommodation fees will apply as normal.
- Minimum age: 18
- Heating, hot water and electricity
- 24 hour staffed reception
- Laundry facilities onsite
- Spacious communal areas including study rooms
- Cinema Room
- Hosting kitchen
- Mindfulness room
- WiFi throughout
- Double bed
- Bed linen and towels
- Cooker and oven
- Iron and ironing board
Please note when booking
- The nationality mix in the shared studios will be carefully monitored.
- All rooms have double beds – no single bed/twin rooms available.
- Apartments serviced before arrival and after departure only. Cleaning materials are provided for students to clean their own apartments during their stay.